1/10/2012

Shabby Paris Cottage Chic Birdcages Made to Order At Bella Maison Tresors


If you have been to my etsy boutique you know I design, recycle, re-purpose, and even hand make Paris Chic Home Decor, Photo Props, Wedding Decor, and more. In the Bella Wedding line I have had more requests from Brides for the Paris Birdcage Wedding Card Holders so I'm now taking orders for them here. Many customer like to use them for baby showers, weddings, home decor, photo props, outdoor room/porch, birthday parties, and etc. You can choose from them here and email me or go to my etsy boutique and send me a msg there if you have etsy and would rather do that. You can also look me up on facebook and send me a msg that way if you prefer, I check all msg's on my sites multiple times a day. In the email please list which design you would like (there are 13 photos below so just count from top to bottom and give the photo number), what size (med or lrg) you need, and your name. The large birdcages are $59.99, the medium birdcages are $39.99, and I have small ones that are great for a child's room or bathroom that are $29.99. I will get back to you same day. All of my birdcages from order/payment to shipping have a 1 week time frame. I ship all products priority so they usually arrive within 4-5 days, the cost of shipping is 10.00, if you order 2 or more the shipping is free. Take a look at the birdcages and let me know if you need a particular color that I don't have here and I can customize it free of charge.I can send you an invoice by paypal or list a custom order in etsy if you prefer.
Thank You & Have a "Bella" Day....
......Keep Spreading The Romance.........

1 comment:

  1. Gina these birdcages are gorgeous, they would be absolutely perfect for a wedding or just to display anywhere...I love them!

    ReplyDelete